Cable Ladder - Aluminium
The Kounis Metal Industries Aluminium Cable Ladder System was developed for use in commercial, industrial & mining applications where the surrounding environment calls for a higher level of protection against corrosion.
Its superior support strength and open ventilation allows for effortless installation of electrical cables and or pipe work.
The ﬁnished product is constructed from 6106-T6 Extruded Aluminium Alloy side rail sections with rungs welded at 300 mm continuous spacings.
Surface treatment is post production pickling and passivation with the focus of ensuring all weld joints are clean to achieve a maximum life span from the installation.
- 6 m length
- Self-splicing Bend, Riser, Tee & Cross Fittings.
- Rail in or rail out option
- Earthing holes at point of connection on straight lengths as well as ﬁttings
- Channel type rung offering superior strength
- 25 mm rung tie off centres to allow maximum tie off options
- Use of stainless steel ﬁxings required
- A full range of ﬂ at and peak covers are available for straight lengths and ﬁttings
All ﬁtting radius measurements are to the internal side rail, stock standard radius varies depending on cable ladder system type and branch standard.
All other listed radius options are made to ﬁrm order.
Load capacities and deﬂection graphs are published by type and can be found on the straight length page for the associated cable ladder system.
Tested to NEMA VE1 Standards. Full engineering details are available on request.
Showing the single result